There are many programs and applications that run in the background of mobile and consume a lot of mobile charges, so choose the following method to find out:
- Go to Samsung or other Android mobile settings.
- Go to Device Maintenance
- Click on Battery there (maybe some mobile phones have batteries elsewhere, find batteries).
- After checking, the Battery Usage option is activated, click on it
- On the new page you will see a list of applications. On the right hand side you will see the percentage (%) which shows the usage percentage of that application.
- Click on any application that has consumed a lot of battery. Click the Force Stop button. You can close the application by clicking on this button.